• More than 4000 titles
• An unrivalled interiors, landscape and graphic design selection
• An extensive range of monographs
• The best of European and American imported titles
• Leading contemporary art & design publications
• As well as hidden gems not stocked by mainstream outlets
• Building Contract specialist stockist
• Building Regulation publisher
The RIBA Bookshop is Manchester's best equipped resource for servicing an ever increasing interest in architecture and design.
Conceived as a seamless continuation of the Cube spaces, the shop occupies the front corner of the ground floor. The theme of seamlessness and transparency is continued in the use of eye-level glass panels to see through into the foyer and entrance lobby and by a magnificent glass screen looking back across the main lightwell to the rear gallery. A centrally positioned office and sales desk combine function with a minimal aesthetic which serves the books well, while two large shop windows advertise the shop's presence on the street.
Selling both over the counter and by mail, the shop accepts most methods of payment, including on account. This is a superb resource for professionals and enthusiasts alike: you will not be disappointed.
|Construction technology |
History and world architecture
9.30am - 5pm Monday-Friday
Closed - Saturdays and Sundays
tel: 0161 236 7691
fax: 0161 236 1153